Be part of our Community
If you love what you do, we would love to have you in our team. We believe in passion, commitment and ability to learn from mistakes. If you have these 3, then we need you.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer responsible for complete development for WordPress websites including creating and customizing WordPress themes. Plugin creation and customization skill will be good but not mandatory. This position requires a combination of programming skills [WordPress, PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.). Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including development and deployment, with some backend knowledge, is preferred.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
- Write clean, well designed code .
- Designing, Customizing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and custom plugins
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Required Candidate profile
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Amazing coding skills and Computer Science fundamentals.
We are looking for a Young, Energetic Enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive who has strong passion in Digital Marketing activities such as Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Search Engine Marketing(SEM), Social Media Marketing(SMM), Email marketing etc..
- Website management using Google Webmaster & Analytics
- SEO, SEM, SMM activities including Blogs and articles
- Google Adwords, Property Portals & other ad platforms
- Coordinate with Creative designers and Web Developers
- Monitor and analyze marketing responses
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C & B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools. Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Education Graduate Degree
1 – 1&1/2 Years.
Please Apply for any of our Future Recruitment’s